- To receive points toward the certificate, student are required to submit the appropriate forms for courses, activities, or events.
- Students must select courses from the options listed in Course Clusters, as determined by PARC and I-CARES.
- Courses must be from 2 of 3 course clusters: Social Science & Humanities; Art & Architecture; Natural Sciences & Engineering.
- If you have taken a relevant course or completed an activity not listed here, please contact us for consideration.
- Credit will not be given for events, outreach or research completed more than 3 semesters prior to submission of the Certificate Program Application.